- One of the largest privately owned Inland ports of Manitoba
- Direct access to two class 1 railways, CN and BNSF give us the ability to reach all North America in a cost-effective way.
- Daily rail service to and from Canada and United States.
- One mile of rail siding that provides capacity for up to 70 railcars on a ladder track
- Expansion completed in 2021 of second railcar siding with capacity for another 25 cars with further expansions slated for summer 2023
- 250-acre site that is a suitable location for small to medium size shippers for both agriculture and non–agriculture industries
- Additional expansion and private tracks can be accommodated
- Near 24 hour customs rail and road port. One hour south of Winnipeg, MB and one hour north of Grand Forks ND.
In the summer of 2020, Mid Canada Transload Services launched its operations at their state of the art grain facility. Continued development has increased grain storage capacity in 2023 from 4000 metric tonnes to now 16000 metric tonnes. We are ideally suited for small to medium sized railcar shipments and can load your identity preserved grains.
CEO - Real Tetrault
Services we provide
- Transload Bulk Products from Truck to Railcar / Railcar to Truck
- Transload Bulk Products to Storage
- Handle & Transport Products
- Custom Packaging & Cleaning