- One of the largest privately owned Inland ports of Manitoba
- Direct access to two class 1 railways, CN and BNSF give us the ability to reach all North America in a cost-effective way.
- Daily rail service to and from Canada and United States.
- One mile of rail siding that provides capacity for up to 70 railcars with plans for immediate expansion of second railcar siding with capacity for another 50 cars
- 250-acre site that is a suitable location for small to medium size shippers for both agriculture and non – agriculture industries
- Additional expansion and private tracks can be accommodated as well
- Near 24 hour customs rail and road port. One hour south of Winnipeg, MB and one hour north of Grand Forks ND.
In the summer of 2020, Mid Canada Transload Services launched its operations at their state of the art grain facility. There is currently 2 miles of track and a grain storage capacity for 4,500 tons of grain. MCTS can load 50 railcars in 12 hours.
CEO - Real Tetrault
Services we provide
- Transload Bulk Products from Truck to Railcar / Railcar to Truck
- Transload Bulk Products to Storage
- Handle & Transport Products
- Custom Packaging & Cleaning