- One of the largest privately owned Inland ports of Manitoba
- Direct access to two class 1 railways, CN and BNSF give us the ability to reach all North America in a cost-effective way.
- Daily rail service to and from Canada, United States and Mexico
- One mile of rail siding that provides capacity for up to 70 railcars with plans for immediate expansion of second railcar siding with capacity for another 50 cars
- 250-acre site that is a suitable location for small to medium size shippers for both agriculture and non – agriculture industries
- Additional expansion and private tracks can be accommodated as well
MCTS also has a 10,000 sq. ft. warehouse that can store bagged product.
MCTS Presentation, 2020
Services we provide
- Transload Bulk Products from Truck to Railcar / Railcar to Truck
- Transload Bulk Products to Storage
- Handle & Transport Products
- Custom Packaging & Cleaning